We are located in the Puget Sound Energy Complex in downtown Bellevue. When visiting our office please park in the visitor parking on levels P-1 or P-2 and we will validate your parking. Please be advised that there are two Puget Sound Energy Buildings, the main PSE building and the PSE East Building, and each building has its own elevator. We are located in the main PSE Building. Use the PSE elevators to the lobby and then take the second set of elevators to the 3rd floor. We look forward to seeing you.
Allison Z. Kollack, CPA, MST
Phone (425) 691-3622
Email Loading Email...
A Northwest native, Allison has been serving clients since 1999, working at two local public accounting firms prior to joining Wellspring Group CPAs, PLLC in August 2014. She specializes in tax compliance, consulting, and planning for high net worth individuals, trusts, and estates. As a trusted advisor for many family groups, she provides consulting on small business issues, family gifting, charitable giving, and tax and estate planning strategies. She has extensive experience serving individuals with complex alternative investments and multiple flow-through entities. While she enjoys the intellectual challenge of tax law, her passion lies in collaborating with her clients and other advisors to achieve results. In her free time, Allison enjoys snow skiing, standup paddleboarding, playing tennis, and spending time with family and friends. Allison also enjoys adventure and traveling the world. Recent adventures include; visiting the Polar Bears in Churchill Canada, and exploring Antarctica, Iceland, Africa, and Galapagos.
Three Words that Best Describe Allison
- Washington State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Washington Women in Tax- Treasurer, Past Secretary, and member of the Executive Committee
- Adjunct Professor at Golden Gate University, Graduate Tax Program Seattle Campus
- Washington Planned Giving Council
- Overlake Hospital Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Overlake Hospital PULSE! Leadership Council
- University of Washington Alumni Association
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting
- Golden Gate University, Masters of Science in Taxation
- Academic Honor- Golden Gate University Award for Outstanding Graduate 2010